The incumbent will be responsible for planning, designing and supervising the development and construction of interiors and external land areas such as gardens, parks, residential or commercial sites.
To be considered for this role, you must be an architect and must be able to carry out 3D designs and rendering. Some of your responsibilities would include;
1. You will be responsible for preparing landscape designs, construction plans and cost estimates for projects.
2. You will be responsible reviewing construction plans for all landscape improvements.
3. Carry out site visits and inspections is also a major aspect of your job.
4. You will also prepare reports and sometimes, make presentations to clients.
5. Support the organisation by performing other tasks as assigned.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
· Hold a degree in Architecture with 2-5 years proven work experience. A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
· Have an eye for design.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Do you have what it takes? Then click on the "apply" button below.