Ensure optimum performance in controlling the quality
level of product and service, operating costs, customer
satisfaction and safety procedures as well as sanitation,
cleanliness and hygiene.
• Focus on continuous improvement to identify opportunities
to improve efficiency and reduce non-conformance to
• Assess the resource requirements putting into consideration
of the peak hours and appropriately schedule resource.
• Ensure all tasks assigned to team members are
accomplished on a shift to shift, bulk order and event basis.
• Ensure adherence to all established Standard Operating
Procedures relating to the outlet operations and help desk
• Follow up to ensure all help desk sales are closed out at the
• Interface with the Outlet manager, Head office and
effectively cascade information to team members.
• Effectively manage ‘downtime’ periods and proactively
address future downtime obstructions.
Minimum of OND certification or its equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of retail-based industry experience
• Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role in the food or retail industry
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work efficiently with cross functional team members