Work efficiently at the designated work station assigned by
the Production Supervisor.
• Perform food preparation; from prepping, treating to
processing the food.
• Refill and neatly arrange frozen fruits, vegetables and other
ingredients for production in the fridge or freezers.
• Estimate ingredients and supplies required at work station
for each shift’s work.
• Prep and treat fresh produce and vegetable e.g. dicing,
cracking, scraping, mixing, grating etc. for each shift work.
• Set aside prepped and treated fruits in the fridge at the close
• Pack & display products ready for sale in the available
• Responsible to produce orders and requests from walk-in
customers, Help Desk reps or as instructed by the Outlet
• Maintain a clean and organised work area and equipment.
• Work collaboratively with the Production Supervisor in
regards to the replenishment level for product items.
• Act in compliance with their Service Protocols, Standard
Operating Procedures and related policies.