Receive and process customer's orders via phone calls and company's website
• Serve customers by ensuring prompt delivery of orders.
• Resolve customers’ concerns, complaints or obtain feedback
Record pre-orders, future events and passes all unattended
enquiries or question to the Outlet Manager.
• Work collaboratively with the Outlet Manager and Shift
Supervisor to stay updated on product item availability
Courteously receive and process customer's orders via phone
calls and company's website
• Record details of customers’ complaints or grievance and the
corrective actions taken in the customer complaint form.
• Follow up with customers/corporate clients’ delivery either via
phone call or mail.
Minimum of B.SC or HND degree or it's equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service role
• Prior experience working with logistics company is an advantage
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Computer literacy is highly required