Operate the POS/Cash register in the outlet to ensure accurate sales.
• Provide fast and efficient service to customers and smooth flow of customer traffic.
Serve as the primary point-of-contact to the organization's customers.
• Greet, acknowledge customers and make them feel
welcomed, relaxed and comfortable to place orders.
• Assist Customers to facilitate their choices and purchase of
freshly processed products.
• Guide and inform them of new products, charges for extras
and toppings based on their request.
• Politely, and respectfully attend to customer suggestion,
objections, complaints and gather information on
customers’ preferences, reactions and general feedback.
• Give information about the features, quality, availability
and benefits of different products. Suggest additional items
• Manage queues effectively to avoid any grievances or
• Adhere to the Customer Experience Standard Operating
• Adhere to standard codes of personal cleanliness,
grooming, personal hygiene and appear cheerful at all times
to reflect the brand identity.
. Minimum of SSCE certification or its equivalent
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Prior experience in cash handling and cash float system
• Willingness to work on a shift basis and weekends
• Detail oriented with basic mathematical skills
Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and
Excel), Vend and Oddo software.