The responsibilities will include;
- Attending meeting with clients and taking instructions
- Keeping up to date with changes in the law
- Representing clients in court.
- Monitoring legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conducting legal research and gathering evidence.
- Ensuring that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explaining the law and giving legal advice.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, deeds and other legal documents.
- Managing regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Facilitating innovative solutions to client problems.
- Offer legal representation to clients in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Draft pleadings, notices and make appearances in court
1. A minimum of 3 years working, especially in litigation.
2. Minimum of 2.1 in law school
3. Minimum of 2.2 in university
4. Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
5. Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
90,000 Naira Monthly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦90,000.00 per month