· Plan project roadmap as well as logistic framework.
· Collect performance data on programs and activities, for evaluation and strategic review and reporting purposes as well as to maximize ROI.
· Minimize exposure to risks on projects and ensure project / program outcomes are consistently achieved
· Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
· Promote events, get external facilitators (lecturers in schools) and secure venues for the events to be held.
· Develop project proposals as when needed and decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
· Develop and control deadlines, monitor program budgets.
· Provide correspondence with the in-house team on projects managed.
· Maintain and implement project calendar activities.
· Build external contacts and participate in external networks for the exchange of information and to form relationships for future collaboration.
· Promoting event, getting external facilitators (lecturers in schools) and securing the venues for the events.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
· 3 years’ stellar project management skills and experience
· Previous experience organizing educational/training programmes and events Strong writing, spoken and office suite skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
· Top notch Analytical thinking
· Very organised and self motivated
· Basic finance skills i.e. can handle bank accounts, keep track of expenses.
· Strong connections with universities across Ghana (aiesec, student finance societies, student associations, etc)