Job Description Qualifications, Experience & Skill Essential Desirable
1.Assist in conceptualizing and design of all visual materials for the organization (including social media posts, logos, e-flyers, brochures, infographics, website images, charts, posters, reports, newsletter templates, promotional materials.
2.Assist in preparing layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in online broadcast, publications and exhibition display.
3.Assist in maintaining a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines.
4.Assist in maintaining database and retrieval system of all designs and references used in creation of published
1. Previous work experience in a similar role.
2 Basic design and typography skills and videography
3. High comfort level and proficiency with Photoshop or Illustrator or InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite Software
4. Photography experience or ability to take and edit photographs, experience in either video, photography and publishing.
5. Software and applications
6. Excellent computer skills and high comfort level with computer research.
7. Excellent verbal, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
8. Ability to work with direction and to exercise personal responsibility and
autonomy to meet objectives.
9. Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple tasks to meet deliverables in a timely manner
10. Ability to work well under pressure while being attentive to detail.
11. Ability to work well with senior management, colleagues and the public.
12. Pleasant, friendly attitude and willingness to aid the team with various design needs
13. High degree of trustworthiness and discretion.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Essential Desirable