- ₦N185,000- N235,000
Closing Date: 03-Nov-2020
- · Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- · Oversee collection of performance data on programs and activities, for evaluation and strategic review and reporting purposes.
- · Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the non-profit sector dealing with good governance and civic engagement.
- · Manage relationships with organizational coalition members – strategy input and partnerships on programs
- · Perform the cost-benefit analysis to estimate the strengths and weaknesses of new projects.
- · Work with the Media Lead to develop and implement plans to engage the public through new and traditional media channel.
- · Manage the allocation of materials and human resources to projects
- · Work with community agencies, organisations and institutions as appropriate to carry out organisational and program goals.
- · Prepare and present reports to board and funders, as well as community stakeholders.
- · Challenge project members to develop as leaders while serving as mentor.
- · Identify resource needs and assign individual responsibilities.
- · Ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly assess program components, to measure successes to effectively communicate to the Board, funders, and other stakeholders.
- · Maintain regular contact with funding organizations and report on program activities in intervals mutually established between funders and
- · Ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly assess program components, to measure successes to effectively communicate to the Board, funders, and other stakeholders
- · Seek contracts and partnerships and spearhead the development of proposals
- · Take a leadership role in seeking out and writing funding applications.
- · Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- · 5-7years work experience in a project management role
- · Project Management Certification will be an advantage
- · Apt Knowledge and interest in governance and politics
· Ability to plan, assign and manage resource and time accordingly.
· Knowledge of fundamental project management processes, methodologies and tools & techniques and ability to adapt them to organisation.
· Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to accomplish a project
· Ability to develop well informed advice and strategies that are sensitive to the needs of the stakeholders and partners.
- · Health Insurance (family cover)
- · Quarterly Team Time Out
- · Annual Retreat (location provides a mini-vacation)
- · Gifts for landmark events
- · Office pays 75% on trainings
- · Working from Home