Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Closing Date: 21-Oct-2020
The incumbent should be able to develop and maintain brand integrity consistency with all company marketing initiatives and communication.
• Responsible for creating marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy.
• Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout company departments.
• Implement creative & new ideas to promote organic growth.
• Supervise operations of the company's email program and website on a daily basis, and also perform analytics reviews.
• Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
• Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid company’s sales and marketing programs.
• Responsible for all company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages, creating messages and uploading photos.
• Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens the company’s social media presence.
• Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
• Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
• Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.
• Excellent in communication, marketing, public relations or advertising.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in related field.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal (Public Speaking)
• Experience with various advertising campaigns, including B2B and B2C.
• Experience working with WordPress and other web content management tools.
• Ability to work effectively with MS Office packages.
• Strong experience with social media marketing campaigns.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Reside around Ikeja and its environs because of getting to work on time.