The Course Developer supports the daily operations of the Office of Digital Learning by assisting with the production and maintenance of online and hybrid courses using instructional technologies.
This individual interprets and implement design document and templates and assist in the preparation of course content and training materials alongside other designers (instructional designers, visual designers, video-graphers).
They will articulate, organize, and often assist in the creation of instructional media assets. They are responsible for ensuring courses and instructional materials meet quality and accessibility standards.
- Detail oriented and quality-minded
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, faculty and staff
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Demonstrates a strong editorial sense and has polished written skills
- Works well with others as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be self-directed
- Strong computer skills
- Must be digitally fluent
- Able to manage competing priorities with firm deadlines