Description: The Microsoft Office Suite Specialist would need to have
at least 3 years of experience. This Candidate must have design work
demonstrating experience with infographics (data analysis and data
We are seeking a Presentation Specialist to assist with day-to-day business functions.
Develop and design presentations—primarily in PowerPoint—that advance
key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and
Whether preparing for a critical CEO presentation, or assisting a
department in developing slides for internal use, must be able to
interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand
graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
Responsible to develop and maintain customized templates and graphics
to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the department.
- Provide training where necessary.
- Assist in any other function as stipulated by management
- Innate creativity and artistic background.
- Solid knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver).
- Understanding of corporate branding.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- A strong desire to learn new skills, software and capabilities.