To ensure that the company’s HR Function is effectively and efficiently managed in line with approved company polices and regulatory standards.
Implement a Performance Monitoring System that constantly evaluates the contributions of employees to the business.
To work closely with all Operations and Business Unit Heads in Identifying and Managing key business process flow improvements through, consistent Operations Monitoring, Data Acquisition, Data Analysis and problem solving.
To lead the process for proposed process improvements and documentation.
The HR Specialist will also serve as the liaison, between the CEO, Operations and Business Units Heads
- Plan manpower needs for the business over time
- Conduct Performance Appraisals for all employees in the organization
- Advise management on the implication of the Appraisals outcome; exits, transfers, probations, etc.
- Prepare and deploy payroll activities every month and ensure all employees are paid promptly.
- Calculate promptly and accurately all financial incentives for employees
- Advise management on total staff costs monthly, quarterly and annually for strategic decisions as they relate to revenue, operating costs.
- Ensure the compliance of employees to the business rues, the company policies and the statutes listed in the staff handbook.
- When employees’ attitudes are at variance, disciplinary processes must be employed and well documented.
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
- Analyses current business processes (plan vs. actual) to identify areas of constraints and translate into mitigation plans and process improvements.
- Identifies root causes and address issues and concerns with comprehensive counter measures.
- Identifies outliers, leading indicators, trends, and pitfalls to develop proactive mitigation plans.
- Maintains database and provides quality assessment to ensure data accuracy and constancy.
- Supporting business planning both for existing operations and the new operations across the company.
Experience in Human Resource Management.
Experience in Negotiation & Contracting.
Data and Information Management
Manpower Planning Cost Management Skills
Process Management, Knowledge and Application
Inventory management experience will be an added advantage
A bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
Must have relevant professional certifications and memberships
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment will be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of food and confectionery production in the Mass Market Division of a FMCG.
- Entrepreneurial flair, analytical skills, commercial knowledge and business acumen.
- Outstanding leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong project management and contracting skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Understands Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Experience with data mining in ERP systems
- Ability to multitask.
Note: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED