· Liaising with third party agencies to identify and collate leads and prospect lists
· Work collaboratively with the Management to stay updated on product availability.
· Recommend potential products and services to the management by collecting customers’ information and analysing customer needs.
· Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints
· Communicate courteously with customers by phone calls, emails, online and social media.
· Attend to customer suggestions, objections, complaints and gathers information on customers’ preferences, reactions and general feedback.
· Provide pricing and delivery information to customers.
· Set up new customers’ account or update existing customers’ details on Vend.
· Record details of customers’ complaints or grievance and the corrective actions taken in the customer complaint form.
· Explore cold and warm calling to both new and existing customers to ensure customer retention.
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through interactive communication.
· Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
· Give information about the features, quality, availability and benefits of different products.
· Attract potential customers by answering product and services questions.
· Analyse competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
· Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
· Create awareness of special offers & promotions.
· Guide and inform customers on new products, charges for extras and toppings based on their request.
· Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
· Minimum of B.SC, HND certification in a relevant field
· 3-5 years working experience in related role.
· Experience with a CRM platform is a plus
· Impeccable customer service skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
· Motivated, driven attitude
· Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
· Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
· Expert in time management
· Organized work ethic
· Proven track record in sales environment
· Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
· Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points.