· Studying the features of all products on offer.
· Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
· Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
· Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
· Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
· Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
· Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
· Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
· Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
· Prior experience as a Showroom Manager, ideally at a similar company.
· Extensive experience selling comparable products.
· Degree in Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
· Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
· Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
· Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
· Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
· Excellent written skills.