The incumbent will be responsible for accurate financial record keeping, using various accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
1. Accurately prepare and maintain financial records and documents
2. Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
3. Perform daily bank reconciliations and reconcile accounts in a timely manner
4. Process payroll for employees
5. Prepares monthly financial reports
6. Manage various income streams.
7. Ensure timely & accurate invoicing and proper archiving of financial records.
8. Ensure accounts are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
9. Liaise with auditors & tax consultants.
1. Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks/Sage
2. Competency in the use of MS Word & Excel
3. Time management
5. Goal driven
1. Must have worked for an audited firm
2. Must have worked for a reputable organization
3. Must have working experience with state tax authority and must have stakeholder/negotiation experience with tax officers
4. 5 years minimum experience
5. BSc in Accounting (A professional certification would be and added advantage).
6. Should be a Female.