- ₦150,000 (Negotiable)
Closing Date: 20-Dec-2019
The role is for a Marketer/Sale Person but whose focus would be on Suppliers. He/she will act as an Account Manager for our Suppliers.
Nice to have a Marketing person who works or has worked in a Bank or a Recycling Officer.
The Task- Buy used Batteries and Lead Plates from scrap merchants in Lagos and around Nigeria.
The individual will also:
- Manage the day to day interactions with the vendors and ensure that they are:
- Satisfied and happy to do business with us and they stay with us
- Make sure all their requirements are met.
- Acquire more vendors and ensure they remain as well
- Confirm when they have materials and relate same to the operations team
- Manage the current vendors
- Inform the vendors when payments are made to them (you can always get this from Accounts)
- Confirm when materials will be ready for pickup and document it on Office 365 and also communicate this to operations
- Work towards getting new vendors and ensure they remain as well. 3 types of vendors
- Lead Plate suppliers.
- Battery supplies from Corporates.
- Tools – Use the following tools for your work
- CRM – There would be a CRM Module that will be used to manage the opportunities available
- Teams & WhatsApp – To communicate with the other staff
- Marketing Activities
- Conduct marketing activities such as cold calls, follow up with lead (website, company portals etc)
- Develop new Lead sources and sweat current Leads
- Follow up with tender boards and industry sources to ensure that we are aware of companies scrapping their equipment
- Respond to bids from corporates