The incumbent will provide General Human Resource service to Clients with a strong focus on People and Processes.
The Ideal Candidate should be able to
· Build relationship.
· Think strategically.
· Work collaboratively in a team.
· Basic knowledge of Process Documentation.
· Demonstrate a strong level of Leadership competence.
Process Re-engineering -
· Identify, develop and document business processes for the client.
· Perform HR audit processes.
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve business processes.
· Implement identified business process on client site.
HR Consulting -
· Project – manage key accounts that have been assigned to you and to deliver the project within budget and schedule whilst maintaining high level of consultation.
· Provide advisory service as required by Client.
· Deliver the highest level of consultation on any retainer account assigned to you with the stipulated monthly hours allotted on the retainer.
· Assist in the development and enhancement of various human resource strategies as required by clients.
· Perform Human Resource functions for clients and develop necessary documents as required.
· Maintaining relationships with external clients for ensuring staffing goals are achieved.
· Making recommendations to clients on their hiring Needs.
· Engage in negotiations with clients on behalf of the organisation for various services provided by the organisation.
· Execute clients’ projects on time and within budget.
· Build effective business relationships with all clients across the various arms of the business.
· Participate in periodic departmental strategic meetings to proffer solutions on projects at hand.
· Manage the daily affairs as well as employee relations within the organization.
· Supervise HR process and activities.
· Build and enhance team bonding among members of staff.
Educational Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related fields.
· At least 4 years experience in Recruitment and Clientele management coupled with a CIPM certification.
· Must have at least one year Managerial experience.
· An informed knowledge of HR software will be an added advantage.
· Project Management Skills
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral).
· Strong Interpersonal Skills.
· Time Management Skills.
· Analytical Skills.
· Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Must be a Team Player.
· Leadership Skills.