· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
· Nurture a positive working environment.
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
· Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
· People Oriented and results driven.
· Candidate Should have at least 5 years Experience.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
· Degree in Human Resources or related field.