Closing Date: 25-Jun-2019
Execute and oversee
all administrative duties within Solarpawa; notably, all aspects of Facility Management,
Vendor Management, Internal communications, etc.
- Choose vendor for projects
based on quality of product/service, quotation and other vital factors.
- Discuss projects to be
executed with vendor, and properly manage all documents involved in the
- Inspect projects upon
completion to track vendor’s compliance with initial agreement.
- Ensure offices are stocked
with necessary supplies, and that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Oversee the periodic
maintenance, repair and servicing of all equipment.
- Ensure that the overall
conditions of the building and equipment are in compliance with health,
environmental and security standards.
Communications and Logistics
- Send out memos to disseminate general information
to staff members.
- Convene town hall meetings for staff members of
Solarpawa, upon instruction.
- Plan and schedule general events and meetings;
make arrangement for venue, and send reminder memos to staff members.
Documentation & Reporting
regular reports for departmental expenses, so as to show funds are being
used efficiently and according to budget.
a filing system for important company documents like receipts, invoices,
external documents, and make necessary corrections on them before they are
sent out of Solarpawa.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public
administration, Business administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in this role
or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office procedure.
- Experience in facility management.
- Strong attention to detail.