Our client is a fast growing start up fashion and design company with corporate
presence both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.
We focus on quality garment production for deserving customers, and looking to build new teams that will turn around the
- Lead the garment production function within
budget and output targets to meet customer requirements and standards.
- Full accountability for ensuring safety, customer
quality, cost and delivery requirements are met.
- Responsible for developing an enthusiastic,
motivated and flexible team by building working relationships ensuring that
Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the
team on best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst
also mentoring and leading teams.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and
modern manufacturing principles by highlighting deficiencies and recommending
changes in training, working practices and processes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building,
planning and decision making
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is
preferred, or HND,
- Extensive Manufacturing level experience with
significant proven supervisory
- Technical Understanding of Advanced Product
Quality Planning (APQP)
- Experience of managing Profit & Loss
responsibilities for manufacturing
- Understanding of manufacturing and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Membership of an appropriate industry related
professional body would be advantageous