Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- ₦70,000 - 150,000
Closing Date: 06-Oct-2018
Our client, one of the leading Architectural Hardware Specialist in Nigeria seeks the services of a Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare tender and contract documentation.
- Prepare and follow up on contract claims.
- Prepare bill of quantity/materials schedule for all awarded projects.
- Valuate projects and prepare material reconciliation audit report.
- Keep record of tender documents.
- Track stock materials update report.
- Analyse costs for maintenance and additional building needs.
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets.
- Liaise with freelance installers and client’s quantity surveyor/project manager and attend site meetings.
- Carry out site inspection and physical measurement.
- Prepare quotation for all prospective projects.
- Make judicious use of the company’s provided Navision system for work system.
- Carry out of any other duty that may be assigned by the management.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- HND/BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or any related field.
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience in the construction industry.
- Possess excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Navision System and other relevant software relating to job function.
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing and industry.
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the apply button below