The incumbent will be responsible for developing & supervising the implementation of marketing strategies so as to achieve business development goal and effective brand visibility.
· Devise creative marketing strategies that fit company profile.
· Develop effective marketing plans using appropriate strategies and tactics.
· Organize and coordinate PR activities.
· Ensure that sales team members follow through with devised marketing plans.
· Build & maintain customer relationship.
· Conduct market research either by using customer questionnaires or focus groups.
· Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
· Monitor and report on competitors’ activities.
· Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
· Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
· Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Online manager.
· Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or any related field with 3 years experience in similar role
· Creativity and exceptional writing and editing skills
· Planning, Organising and Time Management skills
· Good carriage and fashionable Persona
· Excellent Communication Skill and networking ability
· Good Commercial awareness.