The incumbent will be responsible for accurate financial record keeping, using Quick books accounting software to record financial transactions; also carry out office administrative functions.
We are looking for proactive individual with excellent numeric and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage others.
Account and Record Keeping
· Receipts, invoices and other financial records should be filed in accurate folders
· Maintain petty cash/impress transactions and records receipt payments
· Monitor Account Receivables and Payables and update on QuickBooks online.
· Responsible for remitting Employee tax, VAT and Pension.
· Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of income and expenditure transactions.
· Processes invoices and prepares payment in line with established procedures
· Prepare and present financial reports periodically
· Review monthly financial records with management on a monthly basis
· Provide secretarial, administrative support and assistance to management and other staff.
· Ensure office equipment required for operations are available and working perfectly.
· Responsible to engage and manage vendors during repairs or installations within the premises when necessary.
· Obtain quotes for all purchases when necessary.
· Coordinate the cleaning of the office premises to maintain good ambience.
· B.Sc Accounting or any related field with one year experience in similar role
· Good negotiation and bargaining ability.
· Planning, Organising and Time Management skills
· Familiarity with any computerized accounting systems (QuickBooks preferred).
· Knowledge of general accounting theories, guidelines and laws.
· Ability to perform basic and higher mathematical calculations.
· Strong skills in performing data entry and word processing.
· Good communication and interpersonal skill.