- ₦350,000- 450,000
Closing Date: 10-Oct-2019
We are looking for a passionate retail Data
Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information
into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns according to quality, colour, size, etc and obtain accurate results.
- Work with management and inventory department to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Desired Competencies & Experience
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, and other data analysis software).
- Must know how to lead and motivate others.