Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- ₦N 1,200,000 – N 1,800,000 per annum
Closing Date: 17-Nov-2017
To organise, direct, control
and promote the activities of the Library system.
- Set up and man the day-to-day affairs
of the library.
- Oversee the administration, operation
and coordination of the Club’s e-library in line with global best practice,
while exceeding member expectation.
- Supervise the library clerks.
- Plans, organizes and manages the services of the Library.
- Supervise and develop procedures, policies and public
information, and reference service methods used.
Competencies and Experience
- Possess degree in Library &
Information Science or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a
public library with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Possess a relevant professional certification.
N 1,200,000 – N 1,800,000 per