Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- ₦80,000 - 120,000
Closing Date: 18-May-2018
Job Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for
accurate financial record keeping, process expenditures, receipts, payroll and
other financial transactions.
periodic process audit identifying bottlenecks, resolve the process, document
and implement new processes
- Ensure complete adherence
to all processes relating to the accounting department
invoices and other financial records should be filed in accurate folders
allocated budget for office maintenance
petty cash/impress transactions and records receipt payments
invoices and prepares payment in line
with established procedures
- Inputs all
transactions into an electronic database
or accounting software
trends, escalate peculiarities to management and set financial targets based on deductions
financial analysis to determine profitability of projects and the business in
and present financial reports periodically
- Review monthly financial
records with management on a monthly basis
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and reconcile accounts in a
- Liaise with auditors & tax consultants.
- Ensure timely & accurate invoicing and proper archiving of
financial records and documents.
- Ensure accounts are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Minimum HND/BSC in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience as an Accountant.
- Proficiency in the use of an account software
- Ability to handle variety of day to day accounting functions
including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Collections, and Bank
- You must be able to work independently and be a good problem
- You must have integrity and have a high level of attention