Our Client, one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of
primary and pre-primary schools providing high-quality education is seeking to
engage a qualified Hausa Curriculum Writer.
What you will do
· Writing new content for textbooks, scripting objective-driven lessons, and creating aligned and rigorous assessments for our Hausa pupils
· Combing through our current textbooks and lessons to identify areas that won’t make sense to our future Nigerian pupils
· Testing samples of our curriculum in our current Bridge academies - likely once per week
· Our training and model will help you develop your curriculum-writing skills across content areas. In exchange, we ask for flexibility and open-mindedness. i.e. You will develop curriculum in English, Hausa, math, science, social studies and/or other Nigerian specific subjects depending on your skills, performance, and experience
What you should have
· A commitment to expanding educational quality and access in Nigeria and a belief in the effectiveness of scripted curriculum
· 2-3 years’ experience working in primary education in Nigeria (2 years teaching preferred)
· Required professional working fluency (written and verbal) in English and Hausa
· Excellent communication skills - this position will involve daily remote collaboration with our Boston office
· Flexibility, ability to process and respond to new information quickly, and excellent attention to detail
· Hard-working and collaborative, with the tenacity to plow through challenges and an appreciation for teamwork toward achieving a shared vision.
· You have high energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to do whatever necessary to get the job done.
The Annual Gross is
Location: Yaba, Lagos.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.